RESOLUTION OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF HEALEY CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
This Resolution has been adopted as of the 1st day of June, 2011 by the undersigned members of the Board of Directors of Healey Condominium Association, Inc. (“Association”) pursuant to Paragraph 9(b) of the Declaration of Condominium for the Healey, A Condominium, and is effective as of the 1st day of July 2011.
Resolved, that the following rules and regulations shall govern the use of the conference room located in the Healey condominium building and which is a part of the Common Elements of the Condominium:
1. No furniture shall be moved or relocated within the conference room from its existing place in the conference room without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors.
2. No additional furniture shall be moved, temporarily or permanently, into the conference room without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors.
3. The conference room must be reserved no more than thirty (30) days in advance unless authorized by the Board of Directors.
4. No unit owner, spouse of such unit owner or occupant of such unit, directly or through a third party, can collectively use the conference room for more than sixteen (16) hours in any given calendar month, without the prior written consent of the Board of Directors. If the Board of Directors allows a unit owner, spouse of such unit owner or occupant of such unit to collectively use the conference room for more than sixteen (16) hours in any calendar month, the owner of such unit shall pay a fee equal to $25.00 for each hour (or fraction thereof) of use which exceeds sixteen (16) hours in such calendar month.
5. Not more than ten (10) people can occupy the conference room at any one time.
6. Prior to the commencement of use of the conference room, the party who requested the conference room (“Reserving Party”) shall meet with the security officer to review the condition of the room, noting any damage to the walls, furniture, carpet or interior of the room, for a conference room a screen is always necessary and the best full motion tv wall mount for it. After the Reserving Party signs the check-in sheet, the Reserving Party shall be given the key to the conference room. When the Reserving Party has finished using the conference room, the Reserving Party shall meet with the security officer to review the condition of the room and to note the time that the Reserving Party has finished with the use of the room. The check-out sheet shall be signed by the Reserving Party and the key shall be returned to the security officer. It is the responsibility of the Reserving Party to contact the security officer to coordinate the check-in and check-out meeting.
7. The conference room shall be returned by the Reserving Party to the same condition that existed at the time use of the conference room commenced. All trash and other debris shall be removed from the conference room. The unit owner shall be responsible for any costs incurred by the Association to clean up the conference room if the Reserving Party does not do so and the unit owner shall be responsible for any damage to the conference room, including the furniture, and any excessive wear and tear of the conference room or the furniture if such damage is not paid by the Reserving Party.
This Resolution has been adopted by the Board of Directors of Healey Condominium Association, Inc.
HEALEY CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
June 1, 2011