The Healey HOA maintains a guest suite, available to homeowners for the use of their guests. The room is fully furnished, with amenities similar to a hotel room.
How It Works – Questions and Answers
Where is the guest suite located?
The guest suite located on the lower level adjacent to the Poplar Street exit. The suite features two full-sized beds, a full bath, cable television, and a telephone with restricted calling.
What is the rental fee?
The fees are $100.00 of the first night and $50.00 for each consecutive night in the same reservation. (Example of fee: A stay of 5 nights would cost $300.00, i.e. $100 + $200.)
How to reserve?
All reservations for use of the Guest Suite must be made with Healey Property Manager Chinasa Onyebueke at 404-835-9165 or e-mail: email@example.com. The manager will consult the calendar and see if the suite is available, then respond to the inquiry.
How to pay for reservation?
- By Check. All checks should be made payable to: The Healey Condominium Association, Inc. P.O. Box 65851, Phoenix, AZ, 85082-5851.
- In person: Make payment at CMA Corporate Offices, 1465 Northside Drive, Suite 128, Atlanta, GA 30318.
- Through HOA fees: Homeowners may add the fee to their monthly HOA dues. Owners should communicate this with the property manager and put a note on their check on in the online payment.
- Cash will NOT be accepted.
Who can rent the guest suite?
Only homeowners currently in good standing with their monthly condo fees and/or special assessments (not delinquent) may reserve the Guest Suite.
Renters may NOT reserve the Guest Suite, but may use this amenity if the Owner makes the reservation, thereby assuming responsibility for the entire rental period.
What is the maximum rental period?
Maximum rental period is seven days. However, should the need arise and the Guest Suite is available, CMA has the discretion to extend the rental period, but never more than 10 days.
How is the key picked up?
The key is picked up at the security desk. Because Owners are the ones who make the reservation, the Owner should be the one picking up the key and signing it. The guests will be asked to sign in as building visitor.
What are the homeowner’s responsibilities when renting?
- A cleaning fee may be assessed if the Guest Suite is left in an unsuitable way.
- Pets are NOT allowed in the Guest Suite, unless they are certified as Trained Guide animals.
- No smoking.
- Replacement costs for damaged or missing furnishings (e.g. pillows, towels etc.) will be charged back to the account of the Owner. See the complete list of guest suite item replacement costs.