Simple steps to being a good neighbor in this community:
- Keep music and noise levels down.
- Bag your trash so it does not leak.
- Do not give strangers access inside the building and use of the elevators.
- Update your contact information with the security guards.
- Report all suspicious activities to security.
- Get to know your neighbors.
- Do not smoke in the stairwell or common areas.
- Do not store bicycles and other personal items in the stairwell or any of our common areas. If you do they will be discarded.
- Clean up after your pet.
- Keep the elevator clean and do not scratch elevators walls and doors.
- Grills are not allowed anywhere on the building premises.
- Keep up with the terms of your condo document by visiting www.healeycondos.org.
Healey Board of Directors